GroupM has partnered with Tungsten Network to offer PO Convert to Web Form suppliers
PO Convert allows portal users to easily review, accept, and then convert purchase orders into e-invoices at the click of a button.
What does this mean for me?
- Any open POs raised by GroupM for House Payables Suppliers will be available to view within the Tungsten Network Portal with the ability to automatically convert those POs to invoices with one click.
- Any rejection of a PO before conversion, does not trigger any automatic message to GroupM. You should inform GroupM directly of an incorrect PO so they can rectify it.
- Group M will continue to email POs directly to you unless you choose to integrate.
- Media Suppliers are not yet in scope for PO Services – we will communicate when we’re ready to roll out.
Learn how to use PO Convert
What is PO Validation?
PO Validation is a data matching process to ensure adherence to buyer rules. It is designed to improve the invoice matching process between POs and invoices. Tungsten will validate invoices against POs to ensure:
- The company on an invoice matches the company related to the PO.
- The PO number quoted is correct
- That line item numbers match the PO
- That only one PO number is quoted per invoice
PO Validations are automatically applied. If your invoice is rejected because of PO validation you will be notified with the reason and how to correct it.
FAQ’s for PO Convert
- Firstly, check your PO or GroupM entity is in scope for PO Services. Assuming your PO is in scope, please check the portal again in a few hours. If you still cannot see your PO, please contact Tungsten Support.
- If your GroupM customer is not in scope, please continue to send invoices in the normal way.
POs will start to appear on the portal between 2-5 working days. Please continue to check the ‘My POs’ section of the portal. If after 5 days you still cannot see any purchase orders on the portal, please contact Tungsten Support.
As shown in the help video and PDF guide, you can check the ‘My POs’ section of your Tungsten portal account. Additionally, if you would like to receive email notifications when a new PO is showing on your account, please contact Tungsten Support who can help set this up.
GroupM’s policy is to issue a PDF PO to suppliers when goods or services are required. These POs will also be available on the Tungsten portal for PO Convert.
- If you have a PDF PO, you should be able to see it in the portal.
- If GroupM has ordered goods/services from you, and you do not have a PDF PO, please contact your GroupM customer.
No, you can only use PO convert if an eligible GroupM PO has been raised. Please encourage your GroupM customer to raise POs in the future so that you can take full advantage of PO Convert. In the meantime, please raise an invoice via the Tungsten Web Form in the usual way. Click ‘Create Invoice.’
No. PO Convert is specifically designed so that key information from the PO is pre-populated on the invoice, so you don’t have to spend time keying it in! (These fields include PO number, description, quantity, unit of measure).
Yes, you can. GroupM is happy to accept attachments that do not exceed 5MB. If you need help, please contact Tungsten Support.
Tungsten PO Convert allows you to adjust the invoice quantities to match your partial delivery to GroupM.
In the event of partial shipments, suppliers can use PO Convert multiple times for a single PO.
The Tungsten portal provides simple tracking of any previous invoices generated via PO Convert – this means you can be sure about remaining quantities to invoice.
Please ensure you have followed the tutorials, watched the videos and read the Frequently Asked Questions. Also, please don’t forget which entities are in scope.