At the heart of the global marketplace are the billions of transactions that happen every day. There are multiple human touch-points between Buyers and Suppliers — each of which cost time and the possibility of human error. Increasing demands for compliance bring ever more intricate regulation. In response, businesses today are searching for ways to streamline and become more agile. Trusted, passionate and proven, Tungsten Network is making the digitisation of commerce faster, easier and smarter between Buyers and Suppliers around the world. Our network has built a community with over half the Fortune 500 and is easing the accounts payable process with higher visibility, greater insights and unprecedented speed. The future of the global marketplace is here.
The job focuses on processing AP invoices (transaction processing) on day to day basis within Tungsten internal systems.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Processing & Translating of Accounts payable documents (Transaction Processing) on a day to day basis.
- Handling exception cases and coordinating with clients on resolving them via emails.
- Participate in value added tasks related to process such as business process improvements, ad hoc projects and reporting.
- Ensure proper TAT/SLA adherence and meet productivity targets that have been set.
- Ensuring 100% quality in delivery both in terms of accuracy and timeliness of transaction processing.
Language - English & Chinese native speaker - A Must
Japanese language preferred
Experience - Fresh graduates/entry level applicants are welcome to apply
- Applicant should be Malaysian citizen or hold relevant residence status.
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English.
- Other Asian languages such as Chinese or Japanese (N4 and above) will be added advantage.
We currently have 2 position open for this role - 1 - Perm Role and 1-12 month contract.
Working Hours are 8am - 5pm - Monday to Friday
Tungsten Network Sdn Bhd, offer Loctional Independent Working - We currently have a rotational 2 week roster.
Teams come into our T Hub location at Menara Prestige , to meet once every 2 weeks and all other days, employees have the option to work in our Co Working Space or work from any other location of their choosing.